Date: Saturday 13th, 2011; 07:00-16:00
Venue: Rachavipha Room, 2nd Floor, Chaophya Park Hotel, 247 Rachadapisek Road, Dindaeng, Bangkok 10400
(5 minutes from MRT Rachadapisek station)
After preparation and practice in several prior Grand Prix events, all players are now challenged to prove their skills. Chess players of all levels, ages and affiliations are invited to participate in this Chess4thai’s Main Annual Event to ensure high standard, number of participants and quality of games.
Preliminary Details (subject to changes as necessary)
This competition is divided into age categories: Under 10 / Under 12 / Under 14 / Under 18 / Over 18. Age calculation is as of 13.03.2011
Proof of Age: Copy of an official document showing the date of birth, e.g. student’s report book, passport, student ID card, FIDE application, health insurance card, etc. (please do not submit actual documents; Xerox copies will suffice)
07.00 – 07.45 Registration (Late registration will result in a 1st Round forfeit)
08.00 – 09.00 Round 1
09.00 – 10.15 Round 2
10.15 – 11.30 Round 3
11.30 – 12.30 Lunch (buffet; free for players)
12.30 – 13.45 Round 4
13.45 – 15.00 Round 5
15.00 – 16.15 Round 6
16.30 − 17:00 Closing ceremony
Entry fees: (walk-in) THB700 (child/adult)
(online OR advance) THB500/THB600 (child/adult)
Application: Application opens 06.02.2011 / in the Gainsfield School Tournament. Apply with EEE, Jirapak, Srapong (081-4844586), Panisa; and via e-mail.
- Online or advance registration is to be considered completed only after all relevant documents have been received.
- Due to the high rental rates of hotel facility, slightly high entry fees are unavoidable. We ask for your understanding on this matter.
- Hot drinks & refreshments will be served during Round 4-6
- In case of a late-start in the Adult category, competition time in Round 6 may be reduced to 25/10 Bronstein.
- Due to the need to conclude the event on time, we request your cooperation to be punctual. Adherence to planned schedule will be enforced strictly.