Event code 119221/NE/2015
18 to 23 October 2015
Venue: Royal Global School, Betkuchi, Guwahati 781035 (opposite ISBT)
Organized by Assam Chess Club
In Association with:
- All Assam Chess Association
- Guwahati Chess Association
- World Chess Federation (FIDE)
- All India Chess Federation (AICF)
- All Assam Chess Association (AACA)
TOTAL PRIZE FUND Rs. 501,500
TOTAL PRIZES 58
Memento and Certificate to all under 7 and under 9 players.Certificate to all Participants.
|1st Rs 100,000||6thRs 15,000||11th– 15thRs 6,000 each|
|2ndRs 50,000||7thRs 12,000||16th – 20thRs 5,000 each|
|3rd Rs 30,000||8thRs 10,000|
|4thRs 25,000||9th Rs 9,000|
|5thRs 20,000||10thRs 8,000|
|Below 1600||Below 2000|
|1st –Rs 15,000||1st –Rs 15,000|
|2nd – Rs 12,000||2nd – Rs 12,000|
|3rd – Rs 10,000||3rd – Rs 10,000|
|4th – Rs 7,000||4th – Rs 7,000|
|5th –Rs 6,000||5th –Rs 6,000|
|6th – Rs 5,000||6th – Rs 5,000|
|7th – Rs 4,000||7th – Rs 4,000|
|8th – Rs 3,000||8th – Rs 3,000|
|Unrated||Best U 11||Best 15|
|1st –Rs 3,000||1st –Rs 3,000||1st –Rs 3,000|
|2nd – Rs 2,000||2nd – Rs 2,000||2nd – Rs 2,000|
Best Woman Rs: 2,500
Best veteran (over 50): Rs 2,500
Top 2 players from Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal, Tripura and Sikkimwill be awarded Rs 2,000 each (minimum 5 players should participate from each state)
- ARRIVAL : 17 October 2015
- INAGURATION: 1:30 PM ON 18 October 2015
- ROUND 1: 3 PM ON 18 October 2015
- P.D : 5 PM ON 23 October 2015
- In case of a tie, the latest FIDE Rules shall come in to effect. The Cash prizes however will not be shared.
- Please note that tax @ 20.6% (as per Indian income tax regulations) will be deducted from the prize money to be awarded to Foreign Players.
- Please note that one player will be given one (higher) cash prize only.
- Best Guwahati prizes for players registered with Guwahati chess Association only.
System of Play
The tournament will be conducted as per FIDE Laws of Chess and FIDE Swiss System with 10 rounds.
90 Minutes plus 30 second increment from move 1.
Not provided. However arrangement can be made on prior information and payment.
- The venue is about 10 kms from Guwahati railway station and 20 kms from Airport.
- Special shuttle service will be available for players from Paltanbazar and ganeshguri at 7 am and 8 pm respectively on all days.
- AICF registration for 2015-2016 is compulsory for all players.
- AACA registration is compulsory for all Assam players.
- Swaraj Buragohain 08876147226 (registration)
- Padma Gogoi 9854283123 (transportation)
- Ravikant Tiwari 07896558141 (accomodation)
N.B: THE DECISION OF THE ORGANISER SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL RESPECT. ORGANISER HAS THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT / REJECT ANY ENTRY WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASON.
- Rs 2000 for all players till 10th October 2015
- Last Date of Entry: 17th Oct 2015 with Late fee of Rs 500
- Chairperson: Mrs Anubha Goyal, Principal RGS
- Convener: Mr Ashok Talukdar
- Tournament Director: Mr Biswajit Bharadwaj (Secretary, AACA)
- Organising Secretary: Mr Nandan Buragohain, Secretary, AssamChessClub (09864443051)